Local Ministry NetworkGAP Ministries network with ministries and churches that shares the burden for community transformation and evangelism. They share this vision by loving and leading their members and staff in biblical transformation paradigms and principles that are necessary to see cities and nations transformed and the Great Commission fulfilled. That is the formal side of it. It is pretty much about building and maintaining relationships over a long time.
We focus therefore on the following:
* Prayer: We pray together on a regular basis for the needs and challenges unique to every project. GAP Ministries has adopted the Nehemiah Strategy as the tool for implementing city-wide prayer in the Nelson Mandela Metro.
* Encouragement: We encourage one another to implement the Biblical principles of transformation, without them forsaking their unique and God-given identity and calling. We, therefore, spent time in fellowship, prayer and of course brainstorming ways to see the transformation of communities.
* Training: We spent time together analyzing challenges and opportunities and identify ways of and means needed for constant growth and positive change that will lead to transformation. Of the tools that we are using are the Bible School on Wheels of Teach Every Nation and farming methods from Foundations for Farming.
* Support: From time to time we support special initiatives in the form of resources or logistics.
Ministries that are part of this Ministry Network:
*Living Hope Community Church and Lesedi Pre-School KwaNobuhle
Living Hope Community Church is situated in KwaNobuhle, Uitenhage. The Church is affiliated with the Christian Reformed Church (CRC) of South Africa. Pastor Nxele is the husband of the Principal of Lesedi Preschool.Due to space constraints, the numbers of children are limited to about 30. Pastor Mzoxolo Nxele heads up the church while his wife is manager of Lesedi.
Pastor Mzoxolo Nxele and family
* Masikhonzane Pre-School KwaNobuhle
At the beginningof 2019, the School enrolled about 80 children, ages from 1 year to 5 years old. Rev Mani is also the pastor of Gospel Assemblies, an independent evangelical church, situated on the same premises as the school. Reverend Nelson Mani is in charge of the pre-school.
Masikhonzane Year End Carnival 2019
* Battle Ax Ministries KwaNobuhle
Battle Ax Ministries is an independent evangelical church pastored by Pastor David Hycenth and his wife Numbulelo. Battle Ax is a fast-growing church and they are in the process of planting another church. Battle Ax Ministries are pastored by Pastor David Hycenth.
Pastor David Hycenth, to the right, during the 2019 graduation ceremony of the Bible School on Wheels.
* African Gospel Church KwanoBuhle and Port Alfred
Phakamisa Sam is the youth pastor and seasoned evangelist of the branch of the African Gospel Church in Port Alfred since the beginning of 2019.
Pastor Phakamisa Sam visiting congregants in Kwalanga Township Uitenhage
* Ready-Set-Go Uitenhage
ReadySetGo is a sports ministry focussing on reaching young people through games and various sports activities. The ministry is headed up by Khusta Peterson.
* See also our partnership with Transformation Christian Network Nelson Mandela Bay
Disclaimer: While seeking to network with ministries that are doctrinally sound, GAP Ministries makes no claim to the total endorsement of these ministries.