IFSA National Prayer Conference
5 September - 7 September 2019 (Saturday)Venue: Secunda Light House Church
Cost: Early bird registration is R300 which ends 31 July.
Contact: Donnovan Richter
[Click for website]
As the nations of the earth are being ripened for the harvest, we invite you to this year’s conference where guest speaker Mel Tari will be sharing on the theme of REVIVAL. Being an eyewitness to some of the greatest miracles to occur in the twentieth century, he saw thousands turning to Christ, the dead raised, water turned into wine, healing from all kinds of diseases and children preaching the gospel in villages. This transpired during the 1965 move of the Holy Spirit starting on the Island of Timor and spreading across Indonesia. Accounts of these events are recorded in his book “Like A Mighty Wind” and serves as a testimony of the power of God to change nations even in our day! “When we believe the Bible as it is, we will see the power of God move in our lives and our community as it did centuries ago in Bible times” – Mel Tari.
We believe that faith and expectancy will be ignited in God’s people to see revival sweep across our land again, transforming hearts and turning South Africa back to God. We invite you to come and join us as we unite our hearts to seek His Face.
- Date: 5-7 September 2019
- Place: Light House Church, Secunda, Mpumalanga.
- The conference will start on the evening of Thursday 5th September 2019
- Registration fee for the conference is R350
- Early bird registration is R300 which ends 31 July.
- For youth and students: R150 (for ages between 16 and 25)
- Soup will be served to conference delegates on the first evening and is part of the registration. Delegates will be responsible for their own meals thereafter. There are nearby shops and restaurants.
- ACCOMODATION. We want to encourage conference delegates to stay at the Secunda Hotel. They are giving a 10% discount if there are more than 10 bookings for the IFSA Conference. The other option we recommend is the De Stroom Guest Lodge. Please find attached document for more details. N.B quote IFSA when booking to get the discounted rate!
- TO REGISTER CLICK HERE: https://itickets.co.za/events/430545
- Please note that the best route to travel to Secunda from O.R Tambo is the N17 route.
- If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com
- A book table will be made available for the sale of Mel Tari’s books.
This invite is open to all.
Date Added: 2019-01-08