7 Days on the Wall 2019 Week 3
2 June - 9 June 2019 (Sunday)Venue: Your local church or community
[Click for website]
7 Days on the Wall 2019
7 Days / 7 Weeks / 7 Years
The Mission for 2019 is to mobilise at least 50 local prayer networks across the nation to pray 24/7 for...
*Spiritual Awakening - Is.62:6,7
*Salvation of Souls - Acts15:16,17
*Social Justice - Luke18:7,8 in 7 WEEK Cycles...
You may consider adding any local activity to your prayer focus for that specific week.
Week 2: 7- 14 Apr
Week 3: 2- 9 Jun
Week 4: 14- 21 Jul
Week 5: 2- 8 Sep
Week 6: 20- 27 Oct
Week 7: 24 Nov - 1 Dec
1. Start planning early by inviting representatives from various churches/groups to pray/plan together on weekly basis.
2. Set up at least one Prayer Room with different prayer stations and invite different churches/groups to participate.
3. Draw up a 24/7 Prayer Schedule and start by looking for 24 individuals to pray one hour per day for the week.
4. Have active Whatsapp Groups for every church/group participating, running for the week of prayer only.
5. After the first week, make time for corporate thanksgiving.
6. Immediately start planning the next week of prayer, not to lose momentum towards the next 7 Day "Cycle".
More info at www.globalprayerwatch.org/7Days
Thank you for praying with us.
Daniël Brink A Jericho Walls Prayer Initiative FB #7Daysonthewall
Date Added: 2018-10-08