Eastern Cape Prayer Mobilization Road Show
15 July - 21 July 2019 (Sunday)Venue: Eastern Cape Province
This initiative was birthed at the World Prayer Assembly in Indonesia, 2012, when about 9,000 delegates from more than 60 nations gathered to pray for the nations of the world.
Since the beginning of 2013, almost 5,000 local churches, schools and different groups in South Africa have each taken at least one week to pray for spiritual awakening, social justice and the unsaved in their churches and communities.
What's happening in 2019?
At a recent gathering of leaders from various local prayer networks, held on 8 September in Cape Town, a need for more intensified prayer in 2019 was suggested. It was decided that every local network will be asked to increase the amount of "Prayer Weeks" in their communities.
7 Days x 7 Weeks The Mission for 2019 is to mobilise at least 50 local prayer networks across the nation to pray 24/7 for...
Spiritual Awakening Is.62:6,7
Salvation of Souls Acts15:16,17
Social Justice Luke18:7,8
in 7 WEEK Cycles...
This means that every network will engage in seven weeks of prayer during the year. All the networks will pray during the same weeks as mentioned below. You may consider adding any local activity to your prayer focus for every week.
Week 1 24 Feb - 3 Mar
Week 2 7- 14 Apr
Week 3 2- 9 Jun
Week 4 14- 21 Jul
Week 5 2- 8 Sep
Week 6 20- 27 Oct
Week 7 24 Nov - 1 Dec
1. Start planning early by inviting representatives from various churches/groups to pray/plan together on weekly basis.
2. Set up at least one Prayer Room with different prayer stations and invite different churches/groups to participate.
3. Draw up a 24/7 Prayer Schedule and start by looking for 24 individuals to pray one hour per day for the week.
4. Have active Whatsapp Groups for every church/group participating, running for the week of prayer only.
5. After the first week, make time for corporate thanksgiving.
6. Immediately start planning the next week of prayer, not to lose momentum towards the next 7 Day "Cycle"
Date Added: 2018-01-22