Transform our World Global Conference
26 September - 29 September 2018 (Saturday)Venue: San Jose, California (Santa Clara Marriott)
[Click for website]
“We are connected by Five Pivotal Paradigms for Transformation. To see what we have never seen, we must do what we have never done, or else we will continue to see what we always see. Embracing these five paradigms is the first step of a long and glorious journey.”
The Great Commission is about discipling nations, not just people.
“We walk out these paradigms through a lifestyle of connecting the problem to a divine solution. We know it as Prayer Evangelism.”
Prayer Evangelism, ch. 2
- I am a discipler of nations, and a model for people.
- The marketplace (the heart of the nation) has already been redeemed by Jesus and now needs to be reclaimed by His followers.
I walk and work in confidence that what I do will make an eternal difference.
- Labor is the premier expression of worship on Earth, and every believer is a minister.
I am equipped by God with unique gifts and talents designed to shine light where there has been darkness.
- Our primary call is not to build the Church but to take the Kingdom of God where the kingdom of darkness is still entrenched in order for Jesus to build His Church.
I am called to do things in a way that will bring the will of God in heaven to my earth every day.
- The premier social indicator that transformation has taken place is the elimination of systemic poverty.
I seek to dislodge systems within my sphere of influence that keep me and others poor, spiritually, relationally, materially and motivationally.
Speaking peace to people and to the systems that are around us.
I cannot change what I do not embrace.
Listening to find out where the pain and brokenness is.
I cannot fix what I don’t know is broken.
Talking to God about someone else’s problem.
I connect man’s need with God’s resources.
Letting it be known that the kingdom of God is near.
I confirm that the power and presence of God is “in the neighborhood”.
These four steps constitute the Prayer Evangelism model that Ed Silvoso describes in detail in his book by the same name.
Date Added: 2017-11-26
Go to Events
Home | About us
| All Events
| Prayer Initiatives
| Contact us